|Measure Inductance, Capacitance and Resistance - Automatically|
- Supports inductors, capacitors and resistors.
- Measure component values.
- Measures the inductor's DC resistance too.
- Auto test frequency (DC, 1kHz, 15kHz and 200kHz).
- Auto component type detection.
- Also works with polarised and non-polarised electrolytic capacitors in either orientation.
- Easy to scroll through all the measurement screens (if applicable).
- Single measurement snapshot allowing you to remove the component and keep the readings on-screen.
- 24 month warranty as standard.
The Atlas LCR is an advanced instrument that greatly simplifies the testing of passive components. Traditional LCR bridges are inherently complex and very time consuming to use. The Atlas LCR does everything automatically, it tells you the component type in addition to component value data. What’s more, the Atlas LCR automatically selects the best signal level and frequency for the particular component under test.
Just clip the universal test leads to your component and press the test button. In seconds, the Atlas LCR will identify the type of component (Inductor, Capacitor or Resistor) together with the component’s main value. Additionally, further component data is also displayed, such as the DC resistance of an inductor. The test frequency is automatically selected to give you the best measurement resolution and this is also confirmed on the scrollable display.
The Atlas LCR is supplied with our new 2mm compatible detachable micro-hooks, allowing the use of a range of 2mm compatible probes.